A new school year is upon us, and everyone in your home has a lot of adjusting to do—from new schedules, unfamiliar teachers and classmates, more strict routines, and even HOMEWORK—the new school year can bring a lot of uncertainties. That’s why Valor Roll-On is the PERFECT oil blend for you to include in your kids’ backpacks as they head back to school.
A top-selling Young Living blend, Valor combines Black Spruce, Blue Tansy, Frankincense, Geranium, and Camphor Wood essential oils. Each essential oil in the blend was carefully selected for its unique aromatic and topical benefits:
• Frankincense for its uplifting, earthy aroma and skin-smoothing properties
• Black Spruce for its grounding, woodsy fragrance
• Blue Tansy for its inspiring aromatic profile
• Geranium for its sweet, floral aroma
• Camphor Wood for its skin-benefiting properties and strong, herbaceous scent
Valor can be used to encourage uplifting feelings as well as feelings of bravery and strength. It is an essential part of Young Living’s signature Raindrop Technique and was one of D. Gary Young’s favorite blends.
To use Valor
• Apply it on the wrists, chest, nape of neck, or bottoms of feet for an uplifting and empowering aromatic experience.
• Apply when needing an added boost of courage or to empower yourself in times of need.
• Directly inhale the scent of Valor from the bottle for a refreshing aroma.
• Wear Valor as a bold, inspiring personal fragrance to inspire feelings of confidence.
• Inhale it deeply before conquering a tough day at school or starting homework.