Pumpkin pie - scented play dough
Our children have been loving making this aromatic playdough!
Great to make when it is too cold outside or simply to spend time with your children! They will love it!
With only two ingredients, our essential oil-infused, two-ingredient play dough may be our easiest DIY yet!
Grab your kids and a mixing bowl to make this fragrant, ultra-soft dough that will keep them busy for hours!
Easy Pumpkin Pie – Scented Play Dough
-2 cups cornstarch
-1 cup KidScents Lotion or Lavender Conditioner
4 drops Cardamom EO
2 drops Orange EO
1 drop Cinnamon EO
1 drop Clove EO
1) Place the cornstarch in a large bowl.
2) Mix in the KidScents Lotion or Lavender Conditioner with clean hands until it holds together and becomes very smooth.
3) Add more of either cornstarch or your choice of KidScents Lotion or Lavender Conditioner to adjust the consistency as needed.
4) Kids can press the dough into molds, roll it out and cut it with cookie cutters or sculpt it into any shape they can imagine!
5) Store in an airtight container when not in use.
Leave a Reply.