Have you heard of “the second brain”? This is a term commonly used when describing the gut area of our digestive system. Our gut is the only organ that has its own independent nervous system. It is a very sophisticated system that houses around 200 million neurons in the gut wall. To put this in perspective, a dog has about the same number of neurons in its brain.
In our digestive system, there are different types of bacteria that influence how our body functions. For example, 90-95 percent of our body’s serotonin is created by gut bacteria! Serotonin is known as the “happy hormone.” Bacteria in our gut isn’t always good bacteria. Bad bacteria is also housed in our gut, which creates a necessary balance for our body to thrive. However, when the ratio of good bacteria to bad bacteria is unbalanced, our health can be affected in many ways. This is why it is so important to supplement with good bacteria that help our gut thrive! Probiotics are supplements that provide that good bacteria straight to our digestive system.
Life 9® is Young Living’s proprietary, high-potency probiotic. It contains 17 billion live cultures from nine beneficial bacteria strains for full-spectrum gut support. It promotes healthy digestion, supports gut health, and helps maintain normal intestinal function for overall support of a healthy immune system.* Life 9 has a specially designed delayed-release capsule, which makes the bacteria available only when the capsule hits the intestines. Each bottle contains 30 capsules, making it perfect to add to your monthly ER order. But not so fast! This month only, you can get Life 9 for free at the 190 PV level.
• Promotes healthy digestion*
• Supports gut health*
• Supports a healthy immune system*
• Helps maintain normal intestinal function*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
2 cups of Epsom salt + 4-5 drops of PanAway in a bath after a workout will have your muscles thanking you!
Help support and cleanse the digestive system with DiGize™ Vitality™!* DiGize Vitality essential oil blend contains Tarragon, Ginger, Peppermint, Juniper, Fennel, Anise, Patchouli, and Lemongrass essential oils. This proprietary blend of essential oils is a great mealtime companion and addition to your wellness regimen. It also includes antioxidant properties!*
How to use DiGize Vitality:
• Add 1-2 drops to a veggie capsule and take daily, after meals, or as needed.
• Use as a great companion to Essentialzymes-4™when taken with meals to support your wellness regimen.*
• Combine 2 drops DiGize Vitality with 1 drop Peppermint in a cup of chilled water for a stimulating beverage.
• Use as a dietary supplement in water when traveling abroad.*
• Add 2-3 drops to honey for a spicy treat.
• Take with ComforTone® and JuvaTone® in whatever form you prefer.*
Young Living also offers DiGize essential oil blend, the topical/aromatic counterpart. It is the same blend of pure essential oils, but labeled for aromatic and topical use. This is the appropriate oil to use when sharing topical applications with others.
DiGize is an easy blend to share with friends and family because it is simple to use in everyday life. Below are some ideas for using DiGize:
• Add a drop straight into your belly button and rub the excess oil around your tummy; this is how many of us at Young Living like to use it! However, some individuals find DiGize to be a hot oil, so it’s always a good idea to have some V-6™ oil on hand in case dilution is necessary.
• The smell of DiGize is very distinct, so for those of you who may not enjoy the scent, applying it on the bottoms of your feet is another great and effective option.
Who loves DiGize Vitality?
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease.