Best-Ever Einkorn Banana Bread 20 Posted by Young Living - June 15, 2015 - At Home, Recipes Give your favorite recipes a healthy boost by including our newly launched Gary’s True Grit Einkorn Flour in place of your regular flour. Einkorn Flour can be substituted in a 1:1 ratio with all-purpose or whole-wheat flours, but it is much easier to digest, allowing for better absorption of nutrients. Try out our best-ever banana bread recipe for a snack that’s both highly nutritious and super delicious!
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together the melted butter and cane juice crystals.
- Add the eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the Einkorn Flour, baking soda, and sea salt. Stir into the butter mixture until smooth.
- Fold in the sour cream and bananas (and walnuts, if using). Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean. Cool loaf in the pan for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Slice and enjoy!