How do you use Lavender Vitality?
• Place a few drops in your water in the evening to help improve sleep quality for occasional sleeplessness.*
• Add 2 drops to a vegetarian capsule to take advantage of Lavender Vitality’s cleansing and antioxidant properties.*
• Balance Lavender Vitality in savory dishes with herbs such as thyme, rosemary, and oregano.
• Combine citrus flavors with Lavender Vitality’s earthy and floral flavor for unique desserts and refreshing drinks.
• Are you a pro at making homemade jams? Lavender Vitality will give your recipe the extra burst of flavor you are looking for.
• Add a few drops of Lavender Vitality to your favorite lemonade.
• Make a homemade sweet and minty mouth spray by combining 3-5 drops of Lavender Vitality with 3-5 drops of Peppermint Vitality in a small glass spray bottle.
• Use Lavender Vitality as a supplement to ease occasional nervous tension.*
• Add it to your homemade ice cream, cake batter, frosting, tea, smoothies, or lemonade. With just 1 drop, Lavender Vitality adds a refreshing, slightly floral taste to any dish!
• Add it to savory dishes like marinades for grilled fish and veggies and vinaigrettes. There are endless possibilities when used in everyday cooking.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What you might not know about activated charcoal will make you love our Charcoal Bar Soap!
Everyone is talking about activated charcoal, and you can find it in all kinds of products because of its versatility; but this incredible ingredient is nothing new. Its unique properties were used as early as the 1700s, and it has since been used in many applications.
What is activated charcoal?
Activated charcoal is essentially pure carbon—the natural element you learned about in fifth grade chemistry. Typical charcoal on the market is derived from slow-cooked wood. It gets “activated” by a process in which the cooked wood gets reheated at very high temperatures in the presence of natural gases such as oxygen found in the air. Young Living’s charcoal, however, is sourced from coconut shells/husks instead of wood, making it a more sustainable source.
The neat thing about charcoal is that once it gets activated, its structure turns into a very intricate and porous surface, so much so that it’s an amazing adsorbent—meaning it can bind molecules to itself very effectively. Utilizing these absorbent properties, we put together a unique formula using coconut-derived, naturally activated charcoal, along with other amazing ingredients that make the best charcoal soap bar ever created!
Our Charcoal Bar Soap’s naturally derived formula includes powerful skin-cleaning agents such as activated charcoal; moisturizing ingredients that include olive oil, wolfberry oil, jojoba oil, and aloe extract; and the bright, fresh scent of our Orange Blossom essential oil blend. This versatile bar soap can be used to cleanse and deodorize your body or included in your skin care routine to maintain a clean complexion regardless of your skin type.
Charcoal Bar Soap is:
• Formulated with skin-purifying activated charcoal derived from coconuts
• Infused with our Orange Blossom essential oil blend (Lavender, Patchouli, Rosemary, and Lemon essential oils)
• Made without sulfates, phthalates, parabens, dyes, synthetic fragrances, or preservatives
• Vegan and cruelty-free
• Perfect for combination, oily, or acne-prone skin
Charcoal Bar Soap also:
Leaves skin clean, soft, and smooth
• Cleanses excess oil without stripping the skin
• Helps maintain a clear, healthy-looking complexion
The new Savvy Minerals by Young Living® Eyeshadow Palette No. 1 is AMAZING! Each shadow is infused with coconut oil, shea butter, and lavender essential oil for velvety smooth application and easy blending and building. This palette gives you all you need in an eye shadow palette—colors that complement each other and that give multiple style options. You can easily take your eye makeup from a simple day look, to a dramatic ‘night out’ smokey eye using this palette. Since the powders are pressed, it’s convenient to take on all your Summer travels, or if you’re a busy woman, throw it in your purse and apply it on the go! The eye shadows are vegan and cruelty-free, great for sensitive skin, and made with naturally derived ingredients.
What is a cleansing oil, and how does it work?
Have you ever thought, How will an oil clean oil off my face? Won’t it make my skin more oily? Traditional cleansers can strip your skin of oil and leave it dry. This encourages your skin to produce more pore-clogging oil. The oil cleansing method uses clarifying and cleansing oils to remove makeup and impurities while softening and moisturizing the skin. Just like the basic chemistry concept of “like dissolves like,” oil will dissolve oil. And oil alone will not produce blemishes. Breakouts are a result of many factors, including hormones, bacteria, and dead skin cells. Your skin naturally lubricates itself with oil, and it naturally produces oil because it needs it.
Mirah™ Luminous Cleansing Oil is made to remove makeup and other products that leave residue on your face. It’s gentle on your skin and tough on pore-clogging buildup to improve texture and leave your skin glowing. Mirah Luminous Cleansing Oil:
• Removes impurities like makeup and water-resistant sunscreen
• Won’t clog pores
• Rinses clean with water and leaves no heavy, oily residue
• Softens and moisturizes
• Formulated for all skin types
• 100 percent plant-based and naturally derived ingredients
• Not tested on animals
• Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, petrochemicals, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic dyes/colorants
The carefully selected essential oils and carrier oils in this product easily remove stubborn makeup, dirt, and grease while also providing deep hydration without clogging pores. It contains powerful ingredients, including:
• Luxury oils such as babassu, watermelon, and marula
• Jojoba seed oil to remove makeup and help skin retain moisture without clogging pores
• Argan oil, which has a high percentage of fatty acids and antioxidants and supports healthy-looking skin
• Sacred Sandalwood, Bergamot, Ylang Ylang, Geranium, Lemon, Coriander, Roman Chamomile, and Rose essential oils
• Joy™ essential oil blend
How do you use it?
Simply massage 2-3 pumps into skin for one minute, rinse with water and wash cloth and pat dry to reveal fresh, moisturized, glowing skin.