Cleanse the essential oil way! Orange Blossom Facial Wash and Orange Blossom Moisturizer work together to create a complete system for combination to oily skin. This line is specifically formulated for combination to oily skin and is great for teenagers. Each product includes 100 percent plant-based, skin-loving ingredients and the Orange Blossom essential oil blend, made with Lavender, Lemon, Rosemary, and Patchouli essential oils. Plus, you can feel good knowing both products are formulated without alcohol, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic dyes.
Orange Blossom Facial Wash
This dermatologist-tested cleanser is non-irritating and hypoallergenic, making it great for those with sensitive skin. It removes dirt, oil, and makeup and doesn’t strip the skin’s natural moisture barrier. It is formulated to keep skin looking clear and healthy.
* This powerful yet gentle face wash uses 100 percent naturally derived ingredients, including essential oils, extracts, and cleansing oils.
* Copaiba oil, andiroba oil, and acai oil may help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
* It is formulated with no wheat-derived ingredients.
* It contains 12 botanical extracts, including orange blossom, St. John’s wort, calendula, kelp, rose flower, chamomile flower, sugar cane, algae, camellia, lemon peel, orange peel, and apple extract.
* It is specially formulated with levels of citrus ingredients that should not cause photosensitivity.
Orange Blossom Moisturizer
Promote clear skin and control oil and shine with this lightweight moisturizer. Orange Blossom Moisturizer will glide on effortlessly and absorb quickly into the skin to help control excess oils and shine while calming, soothing, and softening the skin. This hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested moisturizer won’t irritate sensitive skin. Plus, it’s non-comedogenic, meaning it won’t clog pores. This moisturizer is formulated with naturally derived ingredients, including powerful essential oils and extracts, to create a powerful combination that will moisturize, soothe, and soften skin.
* Licorice root extract to brighten the appearance of skin and reduce oil
* Microalgae to support the appearance of healthy-looking skin
* 13 botanical extracts, including calendula, green tea leaf, apple, chlorella, sugar cane, chamomile flower, hibiscus leaf, orange flower, St. John’s wort, kelp, rose flower, lemon peel, and orange peel
* Other skin-loving ingredients, including cocoa butter, vitamin E, andiroba oil, and Lavender, Patchouli, Rosemary, and Lemon essential oils
Young Living’s 100 percent plant-based Maximum-Strength Acne treatment is your secret to clear skin. It combines the strength of natural salicylic acid from Wintergreen with powerful essential oils and extracts. This will be your go-to product for breakouts and blemishes and will help you manage acne the way mother nature intended.
How does the treatment work?
This treatment penetrates pores to help clear acne blemishes, pimples, and blackheads and allows the skin to heal. It is formulated with a combination of extracts that work together to prevent acne and reduce the appearance of blemishes.
• The salicylic acid helps fight acne and is derived from Wintergreen instead of harsh chemicals like most typical products on the market.
• Willow bark extract is used to improve the appearance of skin, while chamomile extract helps leave skin soft and smooth.
• Tea Tree essential oil reduces the appearance of blemishes, helps with skin cleansing, and helps maintain healthy-looking skin.
• Manuka essential oil supports the appearance of healthy-looking skin and reduces the appearance of blemishes.
• Frankincense essential oil promotes the appearance of healthy-looking skin and reduces the appearance of uneven skin tones.
• Lavender essential oil cleanses and soothes minor skin irritations.
• Rosemary essential oil supports the appearance of healthy skin and is popular in many skin care products.
• Geranium essential oil helps cleanse the skin.
No need to worry about overdrying your skin! Aloe extract is added to the Maximum-Strength Acne Treatment to moisturize the skin and reduce the harsh drying effects seen in other acne treatments.
These clean ingredients work synergistically to treat acne, clear up your skin, and keep it looking healthy.
This 100 percent plant-derived, vegan acne cream is formulated without sulfates, phthalates, petrochemicals, parabens, dyes, synthetic fragrances, and synthetic preservatives. This is huge because most of the ingredients in typical treatments are filled with these endocrine disrupting chemicals, which can be very damaging to your health.
Our team has been using this product for a few months, and we are in love! We were amazed by how the appearance of blemishes was reduced overnight and without the overdrying or skin irritation common from other acne treatments.
Comment below if you are excited to try the Maximum-Strength Acne treatment!
Bar soap- Get clean and enjoy the woodsy scent of Shutran™ essential oil blend! This vegan-friendly bar soap gives you a creamy lather that cleanses the skin without over-drying, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth. While the masculine scent may appeal specifically to men, it’s great for people of all ages and skin types.
Shutran™ Beard Oil features the great scent of our original Shutran™ essential oil blend, specially crafted to soften, condition, and add a healthy-looking sheen to facial hair while moisturizing the skin underneath.
Shutran shave cream - Made with pure essential oils and moisturizing botanicals, Shutran™ Shave Cream delivers an incredibly close, smooth shave. Combining hydrating palm, grape seed, and olive oils, naturally derived vitamin E complex, and mango and cocoa butter, this luxurious shave cream provides a frictionless glide to reduce razor burn and nicks.
Mirah Shave Oils is formulated with a rich blend of essential oils, emollients, and botanical ingredients for a luxuriously close shave. Exotic boabab, meadowfoam, and avocado oils work together with our exclusive Mirah essential oil blend to reduce razor drag, bumps , and nicks.
“I love Savvy Minerals by Young Living®, but I don’t get enough coverage.” How many of you have heard this or maybe thought this yourself before?
First things first, make sure you are prepping your face correctly:
1. Start by cleaning your face. Make sure to apply a toner and moisturizer. We recommend the ART® Skincare System.
2. Next, apply Sheerlumé or the ART Renewal Serum as your primer.
3. Wait 2–5 minutes for your primer to evenly soak into your skin before applying makeup.
Applying minerals to a freshly primed face makes a huge difference in coverage and how long your makeup lasts.
Next, ensure that you’re applying your mineral makeup the right way. While your skin is still slightly damp from prepping, use the Misting Spray and a foundation brush to apply foundation in a circular motion. The Misting Spray is meant to lightly wet your brush before picking up minerals and applying to your face to prevent fallout and help with a smooth application.
Tip: After applying the first layer of foundation, wait a few minutes for the mineral powder to settle into your face. If you feel like you need more coverage, apply another layer or use the concealer brush and Misting Spray to add extra coverage to small areas. Note: Misting Spray is NOT meant to spray on your face after you have applied make-up.
If you’re applying your minerals correctly and still feel like you consistently need more coverage, it’s time to take a deeper look into your skin care. Makeup should not be used to cover up underlying issues. Getting to the root cause of your acne or blemishes may help improve other areas of your life as well!
Your skin care regimen, lifestyle, and diet will make a huge impact on your skin. Your skin is your largest organ, and it’s one of the ways your body excretes toxins. Below are some tips to help support your skin on a cellular level, so you can have a smooth, radiant glow!
1. Skin care routine: It is extremely important to cleanse, tone, and moisturize your skin every morning and night. The ART skin care line is amazing and is infused with powerful essential oils and plant extracts that hydrate, cleanse, and nourish the skin. Never sleep with your makeup on, even if it is mineral makeup. We also recommend using a scrub, like the newly reformulated Satin Facial Scrub, around two times a week and follow up with a hydrating mask. Consistently taking care of your skin will show over time. Your skin cells renew every 28 days, so be patient when trying out a new product and wait at least a month for results!
2. Sleep: It’s called beauty sleep for a reason, and sleep deprivation is the No. 1 way to age yourself. During sleep, your skin rejuvenates and repairs itself. Blood circulation is boosted during sleep, which brings nutrients and oxygen to skin cells. If you have puffy eyes, a washed-out complexion, and dull skin, it’s usually a sign of not enough sleep. When you don’t get enough sleep, cortisol levels can rise, and your skin becomes inflamed and stressed. Shoot for 7–9 hours every night and add essential oils with relaxing scents to your bedtime routine, including Lavender, Valerian, Peace & Calming®, and RutaVaLa™.
3. Water: Water is essential for healthy skin. You can apply all the moisturizing creams you want, but if you’re chronically dehydrated, it will show in your face! Water helps boost your metabolism, flush out toxins, circulate nutrients throughout the body, and hydrate skin cells. Try to drink at least half your body weight in ounces every day, minimize your coffee intake, and limit your alcohol consumption. Try infusing your water with essential oils such as Lemon Vitality™, Lemongrass Vitality, and Grapefruit Vitality for a fresh taste!
4. Stress management: Do you break out more when you’re stressed? You are not alone. Stress causes your body to make hormones like cortisol, which then tell your skin glands to make more oil, and oily skin is more prone to acne and other skin problems. When you’re stressed, try doing some self-care, meditation, or yoga combined with your favorite essential oils. Some of our favorites are Stress Away™, Peace & Calming, and Northern Lights Black Spruce.
5. Work out: Exercise increases your blood oxygen and releases toxins through sweat, which leads to clearer, firmer skin. Don’t forget to wash your face with a cleanser after breaking a sweat, followed by a moisturizer appropriate for your skin type.
6. Diet: It has been suggested that acne is, at its root, an inflammatory disease. Foods like dairy, refined grains and sugars, gluten, and fast food/processed foods may contribute to inflammation. Try cleaning up your diet by eating lots of organic fruits and vegetables while limiting processed foods to give your body the vitamins and minerals it needs to fight inflammation.
7. Supplements: In addition to a healthy lifestyle, supplements can help support your skin from the inside out. Modern diets can be lacking in the vitamins and minerals our bodies need to function optimally. NingXia Red™, Sulfurzyme™, OmegaGize3™, Super C™, and Super B™ are some of our favorite supplements to support wellness. We will talk more about these supplements in another post!
Don’t use makeup as a coverup for underlying issues! Start making simple lifestyle changes and lessening the toxic load on your body. A healthy outside starts with a healthy inside!
Haley Jensen Young Living Haley Zitting Brittany Jacobson YL Chad Goodman YL Carla Belliard YL Leslie YL