Did you know that you can use essential oils internally? Young Living’s line of Vitality oils are specifically labeled for internal use. You can use the Vitality line in your cooking, to flavor your favorite beverages, create your own veggie capsules, and support many different body systems. Vitality essential oils are a great way to keep yourself healthy!
Essential oils can add a delicious kick of flavor to your favorite recipes:
• Try adding a drop of lime to fresh salsa or to your favorite Mexican-inspired marinade
• Add Lemon Vitality to grilled fish or lean protein of choice
• Peppermint Vitality adds the perfect amount flavor to hot cocoa or brownies
• Basil and Oregano Vitality make a great addition to homemade pasta sauce or cauliflower crust https://www.youngliving.com/blog/serious-veggie-pizza-cauliflower-pizza-crust-recipe/
• Flavor your favorite drinks with Citrus Fresh and Lemon Vitality essential oil.
• Make your Apply Cider Vinegar shots more appetizing with Peppermint or Grapefruit Vitality
• Infuse your Wassail with Cinnamon and Nutmeg Vitality https://www.youngliving.com/blog/recipe-young-living-holiday-wassail/
The Young Living blog has lots of fun and creative ways to cook with your essential oils, check them out here: https://www.youngliving.com/blog/
Remember essential oils are potent, one drop goes a LONG way when cooking. Try dipping a toothpick in your bottle, swirl the toothpick in your dish, and then slowly add more oil to taste.
If adding oils to a drink, be sure to use a glass or stainless-steel bottle because oils will eat away plastic. Use caution when using an oil on any soft, plastic surface.
What systems can Vitality oils support?
• Use Thieves Vitality to support your immune system.
• Ingest DiGize Vitality to support a healthy digestive system.
• Take Grapefruit Vitality as a dietary supplement to support your weight management program.
• SclarEssence™ Vitality can be used for mild mood changes and cramps associated with the menstrual cycle.*
• Lemon Vitality has antioxidant properties and provides immune and circulatory support.*
• German Chamomile Vitality provides mood support and can help calm occasional nervous tension.*
• Nutmeg Vitality supports cognitive function.*
• Peppermint Vitality supports normal digestion.*
What’s your favorite way to use Vitality oils?
Tag a friend who wants to learn more about using essential oils internally!
Leave a Reply.