Why do you need Nitro and Master Formula this year? The holiday season is filled with many beautiful experiences and time with our families. During this time, we tend to be less mindful about nutrition, and we may also experience extra seasonal stress. This combination can lead to the leaching of important vitamins and minerals from the body, which may create an imbalance. With so much going on this time of year, we need to support our bodies, which is why it is so important to supplement with healthy products like Master Formula™, NingXia Red®, and Nitro™.
Master Formula is the optimal vitamin and mineral replacement to give the body back what is needed for the day’s physiological processes. The liquid vitamin capsule, micronized nutrient capsule, and the phyto-caplet provide many nutrients that support health and wellness. Master Formula contains Young Living essential oils such as Cardamom, Clove, Fennel, and Ginger, as well as Turmeric root oil, which is widely known for its benefits in supporting health and wellness.
• Naturally supports general health and well-being for the body
• Has gut flora-supporting prebiotics
• Ingredients help neutralize free radicals in the body
• Includes antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals and is food-based
• Contains a high-potency vegan vitamin D3 (Vitashine)
• Contains a blend of certified organic food extracts that provide vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, and B9
The combination of seasonal stress and poor nutritional choices create many free radicals in the body. Free radicals cause oxidative stress, which can lead to you not feeling your best. How do you fight free radicals? With antioxidants! NingXia Red offers a range of antioxidants to support the entire body. NingXia Red is a delicious superfruit beverage that combines whole Ningxia wolfberry puree; a superfruit blend of blueberry, aronia, cherry, pomegranate, and plum juices; natural stevia extract; grape seed extract; pure vanilla extract; and Orange, Yuzu, Lemon, and Tangerine essential oils to provide the power that is needed for optimal health and wellness.
• Supports whole-body health and overall wellness*
• Helps maintain normal eye health*
• Supports normal cellular function*
• Contains d-limonene, a powerful component in citrus oils*
• Provides energy support*
• Helps prevent against oxidative stress*
• 1 cup of NingXia Red contains 2 servings of fruit*
• Helps maintain normal blood oxygen levels in healthy humans*
The holiday season tends to be go, go, go for many, and we tend to get fatigued easily. Nitro is a simple and convenient way to become more focused, support mental acuity, and enhance physical performance. Nitro is a great support for body and mind wellness. Use it for running, weightlifting, or getting through your afternoon slump. The naturally occurring caffeine in Young Living’s NingXia Nitro supports normal energy levels and alertness to help you with a busy day or a tough workout.* Nitro provides a proprietary Nitro energy blend, green tea leaf extract, choline (as choline bitartate), niacin (B3 as niacinmide), mulberry leaf extract, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCI), Korean ginseng root extract, Iodine (potassium Iodide), and vitamin B12. Many of the alternative energy products on the market are not only costly but high in sugars. High sugar intake has been linked to several physiological problems in the body.
• Supports cognitive fitness*
• Supports both body and mind*
• Enhances mental fitness*
• Promotes cognitive alertness*
• Contains naturally occurring caffeine and Bioenergy's D-Ribose to support athletic performance and endurance*
• Bioenergy Ribose supports physical performance and recovery and increases overall energy reserves*
• Supports mental alertness*
• Enhances physical performance*
Learning to make better choices does not have to be difficult. As you navigate this holiday season, make sure you have these three amazing products in your lifestyle to promote health and well-being.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.