Citrus Fresh™ blend offers an uplifting, refreshing aroma that you can diffuse to transform any home, work, or classroom space! Citrus Fresh™ is one of Young Living’s most iconic, uplifting blends and combines six essential oils: Orange, Tangerine, Grapefruit, Lemon, Mandarin, and Spearmint. Citrus oils are known for their clean, uplifting, refreshing aromas, and Young Living’s Citrus Fresh is no exception. This blend contains the naturally occurring constituent limonene, which comes from the citrus essential oils; as well as carvone, which comes from Spearmint. It is the perfect oil to replace typical harsh chemical-based home fresheners by simply adding a few drops to your diffuser.
• Purifies the air of unwanted odors
• Creates a clean, fresh scent in any environment when diffused
• Can be inhaled to inspire feelings of creativity and joy
• Promotes feelings of happiness and comfort when diffused
• Has an energizing, invigorating, and uplifting scent
• Creates a focused and creative aromatic environment when diffused
• Can be used during times of occasional sadness to uplift the spirit
How can you use it?
• Try diffusing Citrus Fresh in the morning for an energizing atmosphere. It is the perfect scent for uplifting morning routines in the kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, or other high-traffic areas! One of our favorite diffuser blends is 4 drops Citrus Fresh, 3 drops Cedarwood, and 3 drops Stress Away™.
• Add Citrus Fresh to your cleaning with a DIY glass cleaner. Combine 1 capful Thieves® Household Cleaner, 3 drops Citrus Fresh, 2 drops Jade Lemon, 1 teaspoon white vinegar, and 3 cups water in a glass spray bottle.
• Consider adding a little summer sunshine to your personal care routine. Add a couple drops each of Citrus Fresh and Lemon essential oil to your hot shower for a fresh, aromatic steam session.
• Add Citrus Fresh to Thieves Household Cleaner to enhance and brighten the aroma.
• Use it as an everyday signature perfume by diluting it with a carrier oil and applying 2-3 drops behind your ears or on your wrists or neck.
• Create a linen spray by mixing Citrus Fresh and water in a glass spray bottle.
• Combine Citrus Fresh in your diffuser with oils like Christmas Spirit™, Frankincense, or Purification®.
Young Living also offers Citrus Fresh Vitality™, which is specifically formulated so you and your family can enjoy the benefits of the Citrus Fresh essential oil blend internally.
The difference between Citrus Fresh Vitality and Citrus Fresh essential oil is simply the labeling and recommended usage. This labeling allows you to share Young Living essential oils in all the ways they are intended. The essential oils in Citrus Fresh Vitality are the same 100-percent pure essential oils as their topical/aromatic counterparts. Citrus Fresh Vitality is labeled for dietary use and is the appropriate product to use when sharing dietary uses with others.
Citrus Fresh Vitality:
• May support your weight-management program*
• Provides antioxidant properties*
• Has an invigorating citrus flavor
• Contains cleansing properties*
• Contains Lemon Vitality essential oil, which can be supportive to the immune system*
• Supports overall wellness*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.