Pineapple Ginger Lemonade Popsicles
Prep Time: 5 minutes, plus freezing time
12 oz. fresh pineapple, chopped
· ½ cup fresh lemon juice
· ½ cup filtered water
· ¼ cup raw honey
· ½-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and finely grated
2 drops Ginger Vitality
4 drops Lemon Vitality
Combine the pineapple, lemon juice, water, honey, and grated ginger in a blender. Blend on high until smooth. Stir in Ginger Vitality oil and Lemon Vitality oil. Transfer mixture to popsicle molds and freeze until firm.
"Squeeze" the day with this refreshing drink recipe! 🍋
Combine the juice from 6 lemons and 1 lime, 1/2 cup honey, and 2 drops Lavender Vitality in a large glass pitcher. Add water to taste. Stir until well mixed. Garnish with sprigs of lavender.
Front and center in dozens of dishes from multiple regions of the world, Basil has been used for centuries as a delicious herb and more. Young Living offers Basil Vitality essential oil as a convenient way to access this well-loved seasoning whenever you like. Using an essential oil in place of a dried herb gives a brighter flavor, as well as the added convenience of year-round availability.
Young Living’s Basil Vitality oil has a sweet, slightly peppery flavor and is a delicious addition to savory dishes such as sauces, breads, soups, chicken, or seafood. This oil packs a very potent punch, as it is steam distilled from the leaves, stems, and flowers of the plant. We recommend starting with less than a single drop by dipping a toothpick in the oil and swirling the toothpick in your preparation. When baking, marinating, or dressing a salad, add Basil to the liquids before combining with other ingredients to ensure even distribution.
We hope you enjoy some of these uses for basil below and share your favorites with us as well.
• Flavor your favorite pasta sauce recipes with Basil Vitality. Add Rosemary Vitality™ or Oregano Vitality™ for even more flavor.
• Try a refreshing summer beverage by adding Basil Vitality to your favorite strawberry lemonade recipe.
• Add to deli salads, Asian-inspired dishes, or Italian-inspired soups.
• Create custom salad dressings or vinaigrettes to share with family and friends.
• Boil pasta noodles in Basil Vitality-infused water for a subtle flavor.
• Pair with lime juice and melons, such as watermelon and cantaloupe, for a fresh summer treat. For a more complex flavor profile, garnish with feta.
• Mix with a mild tea, such as chamomile. Add a dash of honey to sweeten the experience.
• Whisk olive oil, red wine vinegar, and kosher salt together; swirl it with a tooth pick dipped in Basil Vitality and then Oregano Vitality; and pour mixture over sliced tomatoes and cucumbers. Chill and enjoy.
What are your favorite ways to use Basil Vitality? Comment below! You still have
time to get this essential oil for free this month!
Leslie YL Haley Jensen Young Living Haley Zitting Chad Goodman YL Brittany Jacobson YL Carla Belliard YL
Keep your mornings interesting by adding a drop of Lemon Vitality essential oil to plain yogurt and topping with fresh berries. It's like sunshine in your mouth!
Celebrate the big game without the overindulgent game day recipes by making our sweet potato party bites! Unlike other recipes for game day, this homemade treat gives you a satisfying snack with fresh, wholesome ingredients such as avocado, fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, and cilantro. Plus, they’re so tasty no one will guess they belong with your stash of healthy recipes!
Spearmint (Mentha spicata) Vitality™ essential oil is treasured for its unique minty flavor, as well as its ability to help calm tummies* and support normal digestion* as a dietary supplement. With naturally occurring menthol, carvone, and limonene, Spearmint Vitality essential oil can add a cooling effect to foods that is both pleasant and beneficial.With a distinctly sweeter, softer mint taste than Peppermint Vitality, Spearmint Vitality oil is perfect for infusing beverages to help cool you down. Because of its versatility, Spearmint Vitality is an important ingredient in Citrus Fresh™, EndoFlex™, GLF™, NingXia Nitro®, and Thryomin™.